- 1991 - 1996 - Secondary Education, Passed with exemption. Destinction in Art - Began self study in music.
- 1996 - 1998 - Travel & short course in Philosophy.
- 1999 - Tertiary Education - Fine Arts, Printing, Sculpture, Computer Graphics.
- 2000 - 2003 - Self study in Web Development, Digital Music and Multi-Media.
- 2004 - 2005 - Freelancing and Contract work - Web Development, Illustration, Graphic Design.
- 2006 - 2009 - Contract work and co-founded a business (Infinite Media) - Web Development/Online Marketing, Film Editing, Multi-Media.
- 2010 - 2011 - Freelancing - Web Development and Online Marketing & Song Writing/Performing.
- 2012 - 2014 - Founded a new business (cybersteam.co.za), Consultation & Training, Web Development & continued with Song writing, Building Contracts, Artwork Collaborations, Permaculture Experiments, Programming Studies, Electronics Studies & completed a course in Small Business Management.
- 2015 - Travel, Artwork Collaborations, Song Writing, Released Album, Programming Studies, Mobile App Design.
Creative Experience (In no particular order):
- Internet (20 years)
- Mobile (2 years)
- Arts (25 years)
- Music (30 years)
- Building (20 years)
- Business (15 years)
Skills and Tools:
- Computer - Windows, Apple, Linux, Photoshop, Flash, Joomla, WordPress, SSH, CPanel, SQL, JAVA, CSS, Google Analytics
- Mobile - Android, Apple OS, Design (UI), Android SDK
- Arts - Oils, Acrylics, Drawing mediums, Illustration
- Sculpture - Wood, Earth, Steel, Clay
- Music - Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Piano, Flute, Arrangement, Recording
- Writing - Songs, Poetry, Creative writing
- Building - Brick, Wood, Tiling, Plumbing, Electrics etc. & Site Management
- Business - Management, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Production, Product Development etc.
Inherent personal Skills:
- Lateral thinker
- Ideas Expert
- Collaborative Leader
- Excellent Assistant to Leadership
- Relationship Manager
- Dynamic Creative
- Problem Solver
- Change flexibility
Interests and Hobbies:
- Activities - Hiking, Running, Kite-Surfing, Bird Watching
- Community and Environment - Permaculture, Sustainability, Collaboration Networks, Wildlife Conservation
- Technology - Robotics, Microcontrollers, Mechanics, Internet of things, Future Transports, AI, Pollution management
- Arts - Land Art, Lighting Art, Plant Art
- Personal Health - Massage, Body Balancing, Meditation, Tai Chi